Friday, May 25, 2012

OUTDOOR PRIVACY SCREENS

MODERN SCREEN BLOCK PRIVACY SCREENS AND MORE
I mentioned yesterday that our landscaping was in need of an overhaul.  While our extremely overgrown yard is not ideal, one thing is does provide is privacy, and Braxton and I really really love our privacy.

We have super nice neighbors, we sure do, but I don't want to engage in a conversation every time I go into the back yard...sometimes I just want to read a magazine on the patio in peace, or have a moonlit cocktail with my husband, sometimes I even work out side.  Ahhhh privacy!

If we do decide to cut back (or down) some of our trees and shrubs we will have to replace some of them with a privacy screen.

Check out these gorgeous ones!














It's a holiday weekend here in the States...B. and I will be hanging out on the patio (in private!), going for a hike on the Parkway, and perhaps taking in a movie...who's seen Dark Shadows?
I'll see you back here on Tuesday.
Have a beautiful and safe Memorial Day weekend!
yancey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...